Ambasada Sjedinjenih Američkih država u Srbiji je raspisala konkurs za Fulbright Graduate Study Program 2019-2020. Rok za prijavu je petak, 27. april 2018. godine. Više informacija o samom konkursu možete videti u nastavku, a za više informacija se možete obratiti Ambasadi putem maila na BelgradeFulbright@state.gov.
Fulbright Graduate Study Program 2019-2020 Competition
Application Deadline: APRIL 27, 2018
The Embassy of the United States of America in Serbia is pleased to announce the Fulbright Graduate Study Program competition for the 2019-2020 academic year. The Fulbright Graduate Study Program enables young professionals from Serbia to study for one year or longer at U.S. universities to pursue Master’s level of study in the following fields:
|American Studies||Environmental Sciences||Physics/Astronomy|
|Biological Sciences||Information Sciences||Social Work|
|Communications||Library Science||TEFL/Applied Linguistics|
Participants are selected through an open, merit-based competition. This prestigious award covers tuition and fees at a U.S. university, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and international airfare.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of Serbia. Permanent U.S. residents and persons with dual (Serbian and U.S.) citizenship are ineligible.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English (selected candidates will take TOEFL and GRE tests).
- Applicants must be eligible for a J-1 visa, which requires the grantee to return to the Republic of Serbia for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period.
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate education at the time of application.
- Applicants already studying in the U.S. are ineligible for a Fulbright grant.
- Applicants must receive a satisfactory medical clearance.
- Persons desiring permanent residence in the United States are not eligible.
General Selection Criteria:
- Strong academic record.
- Adaptability and personal suitability.
- Applicants should be representative and responsible citizens who contribute to a full and fair picture of the culture and civilization of Serbia.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not had a prior opportunity for studying in the United States.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, and sex.
- Applications are subject to pre-screening
- Applicants recommended by reviewers are invited for an interview conducted in person in English by a selection committee comprised of the Embassy representatives, U.S. and Serbian scholars, and Fulbright alumni
- Nominees are subject to final approval by the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board
How to apply:
Completed applications must include:
- Online application at https://iie.embark.com/apply/ffsp;
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (can be submitted online by instructors, professors or work supervisors, or sent via e-mail to the U.S. Embassy);
- Academic transcripts/diplomas (certified translation into English or verified copies of original academic transcript and degree certificate – scanned and attached to the application);
- Valid results from the U.S. standardized tests – TOEFL (required for all candidates) and GRE (required in most fields of study) – if the applicant has taken these tests in the past two years. Please note that we shall organize taking of the required tests for the selected candidates;
- Copy of passport.
Please scan all the above mentioned documents and upload to your online application. Please note that all items should be translated into English.
Nominated candidates will have to submit a copy of the original academic transcript bearing all official legalization stamps to the U.S. Embassy Belgrade. The U.S. Embassy will advise the nominated candidates to submit a medical history and examination report if and when necessary.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
Any application submitted to the United States or elsewhere, separate from the official Fulbright Foreign Student program website noted above, will not be considered.
For additional information, please contact BelgradeFulbright@state.gov